Oftentimes, people feel depressed, anxious, stuck or unfulfilled because they are disconnected from their authentic selves. Your authentic self is who you truly are. It is your strengths, your passions, and your desires! It is what makes you amazing and unique! Your authentic self is never changing and is always there! When you are disconnected from your authentic self, you may struggle with the following:
- You feel depressed, anxious, unfulfilled and stuck, but you are not sure why. You have tried several things that helped you feel better temporarily, but the feelings eventually come back and you find yourself right back to where you started. You are aware of some of the behaviors and patterns holding you back from the changes you desire, but you are just not sure how to make the changes in a way that ensures they will be long lasting.
- You have a feeling that there is more in life that you should be doing but you are not sure what that is.
- You have a vision of what you want your life to look like, but you feel stuck! Fear and self-doubt prevent you from living out your life vision.
- You used to love connecting with others and being social, but now you feel isolated and alone.
- You feel disconnected from your spirituality (whatever this may mean for you). You have a desire to reconnect with your spirituality but there is something that is holding you back from exploring the relationship and reconnecting with a higher power.
- You know you should make lifestyle changes such as eating healthier and exercising, but actually making those changes feels close to impossible! You notice the pattern of starting out really strong with eating healthy and exercising, however, after a short amount of time, you are left feeling disappointed, ashamed and frustrated, knowing the old behaviors have once again returned.
- You have a hard time saying no to others, fearing you will disappoint them. You realize that the more you say yes, the more frustrated you become with yourself and others. The core of your frustration is that when you are saying yes to others and no to your desires, it takes time away from the things you want to do and that are important to you. You realize that ultimately, constantly putting yourself on the back burner is greatly diminishing the joy in your life.
- You feel as though you are missing out on important things in life such as embracing the time with your loved ones due to life’s hectic day-to-day schedules. Although you desire to be in the moment and spend quality time with those you love, you feel stuck because there is always so much to do with so little time.
- You worry about what others think of you. You allow others to define who you are, which can put you on an emotional roller coaster. If someone praises you, you feel really good about yourself. On the other hand, if someone disagrees with you or says something negative toward you, your mood drops dramatically. The emotional ups and downs leave you feeling overwhelmed and exhausted.
My entire mission is to help you reconnect with your authentic self! Once you start to tune into your authentic self and listen to your inner truth, your life will begin to transform in ways you never thought possible!
We all have our journey in life. I realize that not everyone has a true desire to connect with and live from their authentic self and/or make the changes that are necessary to make the shift to transform their lives.
You are a good candidate for Ready. Set. LIVE Holistic Life and Wellness Coaching if you:
- Have a desire to explore, self discover and find inner truth.
- Are willing to try new things that may feel uncomfortable but will deepen your journey to connecting with your authentic self.
- Want to look at all of your alternative choices in an effort to free yourself from whatever it is that is holding you back from living a more fulfilled and purposeful life.
- Are open to compassionate support, guidance and feedback.
- Are willing to invest time and energy to practice and implement the tools that will truly impact your life.
- Are willing to shift from thinking to doing.
- Are willing to increase your own self-love and the love you give to others.
- Have natural tendencies that are positive and loving.
- Have a strong understanding of personal accountability.
- Are willing to make your healing a top priority in your life.
- Are willing to laugh, have fun and connect with your sense of humor!
Ready.Set.LIVE! Holistic Life and Wellness Coaching includes the following areas:
Assessment – First session
- Assess all areas in your life and determine which need to be addressed in order for you to move forward.
- Prioritize each area and create a customized plan specific to your needs.
- Gain clarity and understanding of the limiting beliefs that have kept you stuck and held you back from making the desired changes in your life.
*Each person is unique and all individualized plans will vary. I strongly believe in the philosophy of “meeting you where you are at,” and we will start the journey from there J
As we prepare for our journey together, we have to get “Ready.” We need to start planning and gaining awareness about how things are going in all areas of your life externally as well as the dynamics that are going on internally. Limiting belief systems are oftentimes significantly contributing to or causing the struggles you have in your day-to-day life. During the “Ready” stage, we will:
- Prioritize the areas in your life we will need to work on first.
- Start to understand your inner dynamics that are keeping you stuck.
- Develop a plan that will allow you to:
- Heal your inner blocks.
- Take loving care of yourself in the present.
- Align with your true authentic self and your true life purpose.
- Heal unprocessed emotions from past events that are affecting you today. We will do this in a way that is compassionate, loving and safe so that it never feels overwhelming.
- Discuss and implement tools and techniques that will increase and enhance self-love!
- Set healthy boundaries with yourself.
- Set healthy and loving boundaries with those around you.
- Learn to use your body and emotions as feedback, letting you know whether you are being loving to yourself or you are in need of a little (or a lot) more lovin’ 🙂
By this stage, you have gained self-awareness of patterns that were holding you back, healed old wounds and cleared liming beliefs. You now have room in your life to start learning and practicing specific and powerful joy techniques that will bring joy back into your life! This is where the fun begins J Joy is actually our true authentic state, but it often gets buried under fear and the limiting beliefs we have about ourselves. During this stage, we will:
- Work through the 4 stages of the Joy Acclimation Process.
- Practice and maintain joy for long periods of time.
- Feel fully confident that you are in charge of your joy.
- Feel fully reconnected with whom you came here to be – your joyful, amazing and loving authentic self!
Now we are in the “Live Stage!” In the “Live Stage,” we start to work on dream manifestation and living out your life purpose. Everyone has a special purpose! When you are moving toward and living out your dreams, you will feel more at peace, happier and experience even more joy!
During this process you will:
- Become more aware of the signals you are receiving that are telling you it is time to start stepping into your passion and start living out your life purpose.
- Gain clarity about your life vision and life purpose.
- Work through powerful tools and exercises that will:
- Connect you with your passion.
- Open you up to your unique gifts.
- Allow you to dream big!
- Develop a concrete plan that is in alignment with your life purpose.
- Receive unconditional support from me during the process of moving toward your dreams.
When you get to the finish line and you are living out your life purpose or are well on your way, you will feel more alive! You will experience a deep sense of satisfaction that you had the courage to move through this process! You are finally living your life purpose and are in true alignment with your amazing authentic self!
How to get started!
I offer a free 15-minute exploration call to answer your questions and see if working together could benefit you.
Once you schedule your initial session, you will be emailed an intake packet.
The first session is 75 minutes. During the initial session, we will review the intake packet you completed and start to discuss the goals we will address while working together. I use a few different modalities in the work that I do, including:
- Guided imagery
- Inner bonding strategies
- Health and wellness coaching techniques
- Positive psychology strategies
- Solution-focused strategies
The main mission of Ready.Set.LIVE LLC is to help you start living from your authentic self and start living the life you are destined to live!