I work with ready-to-work, growth-oriented, open-minded individuals who are feeling depressed, anxious, stuck or unfulfilled.
Are some of these statements true for you?
- You have a feeling that there is more in life that you should be doing, but you are not sure what that is.
- You have a vision of what you want your life to look like, but you feel stuck. Fear and self-doubt keep you from living out your vision.
- You used to love connecting with others and being social, but now you feel isolated and alone. You have the desire to be around others like you did in the past, but for some reason you have become secluded and lonely.
- You feel disconnected from your spirituality (whatever that means for you). You have a desire to reconnect with your spirituality, but you feel there is something standing in the way.
- You know you should make lifestyle changes such as eating healthier and starting an exercise program, but you feel like the changes are impossible. In the past, you have tried to make lifestyle changes and there where some great accomplishments during the initial stages. However, at the end of the trial, you were left feeling disappointed, ashamed and frustrated only to realize you were back to old behaviors.
- You have a hard time saying no to others because you fear you will disappoint them. You realize that the more you say yes, the more frustrated you become. You feel frustrated because the more you say yes to others, the more you are saying no to yourself. This ongoing pattern prevents you from doing things that YOU want to do!
- You feel that things need to be perfect. Constantly being in “perfection mode” causes you to feel high levels of stress most days. You realize the joy you once had in your life has diminished, and you want it back!
You are likely to be successful working with me if you…
- Have a desire to explore, self-discover and find inner truth.
- You are willing to try new things that may feel uncomfortable.
- You want to look at all of your alternative choices in an effort to free yourself from whatever it is that is holding you back from living a more fulfilled and purposeful life.
- You are open to compassionate support, guidance and feedback.
- You are willing to shift from thinking to doing.
- You are willing to increase your own self-love and the love you give to others.
- Your natural tendencies are positive and loving.
- You have a strong understanding of personal accountability.
- You are willing to laugh, have fun and connect with your sense of humor!
Now that you know the kind of clients I work with, the issues I help them resolve and what my clients need to do to ensure their success, click to learn more about “How I work with clients.”