7 Day Negativity Detox Challenge! ™
To move forward in our lives and create the change we desire, we must do some prep work! We cannot create positive change in our lives when surrounded by negativity! Negativity keeps us stuck, unfulfilled and miserable! How do you do a “7 Day Negativity Detox Challenge,” you ask? 🙂 Well, here you go!
7-Day Negativity Detox! ™
- Go on a media diet. Be very mindful when watching shows and news on t.v. Notice how you feel as you are watching. If you feel uplifted and joyful, then carry on! If you notice you are feeling low in energy, stressed or anxious, stop watching the show.
- No complaining – including “venting.”
- No talking negatively about other people. If you talk about someone, only talk about what you like or love about him or her.
- No talking negatively about any aspect of your life, unless you are planning a solution to address the situation. Also, only address the situation if you are feeling inspired, joyful and uplifted. If you try to address a situation when feeling down or anxious, you will not create the best plan.
- No worrying about yourself or anyone else. Worry is very unproductive. The best anecdote for worry is scripting. If you are worried about something bad happening, turn the story around and talk about how amazing the situation will turn out to be:)
**7 Day Negativity detox challenge was adopted from the Global Association of Holistic Psychotherapy
If you catch yourself doing any of the above, gently say, “I choose to receive love and joy in my life.” Replace negative thoughts with things such as memories that bring you joy, say a loving statement to yourself, or you can turn the negative statement into the exact opposite, as this will bring you closer to the truth!
If you want to take things to the next level, click the button to watch my video webinar.
Not only will you detox from negativity, but you will also learn some tips and tools, along with 3 powerful exercises that will help you step more fully into joy!
I would love to hear how your 7-Day Negativity Detox Challenge is going for you! Keep me posted! And of course, if you would like to add any thoughts or ideas that would be a great addition to this list, please share!
Ronda Stevens is a licensed mental health therapist, certified health & wellness coach, certified holistic coach and founder of Ready, Set, Live Holistic Life and Wellness Coaching! Ronda has years of experience with compassionately guiding and supporting people make changes that dramatically improve and change lives! To learn more, please visit her website at www.getreadysetlive.com. You can call contact her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. She is also available via phone at 1-800-558-7080.